- Spokesperson of the Interdisciplinary Center for Anxiety Disorders
- Member of the Executive Board of the Comprehensive Heart Failure Center (CHFC)
- Member of the Board of the Center for Rare Diseases North Bavaria (ZESE)
- Vice Dean for Internationalization of the Faculty of Medicine, Julius Maximilian University Würzburg
- Program Director master's degree in translational neuroscience
- Steering Committee Clinician Scientist Program "Union-CVD"
- Member of the DFG Excellence Initiative Graduate School of Life Sciences
- Project leader of the DFG SFB TRR58 on "Fear, anxiety, and anxiety disorders"
- Project Manager and Center Coordinator BMBF Protect-AD
- President of the German Society for Biological Psychiatry
- Co-spokesperson of the Psychiatric Genomics Consortium Anxiety
- Specialist in psychiatry and psychotherapy
- Specialist qualification in laboratory work in the field of psychiatry and psychotherapy