Treatment spectrum and main areas
- Long-term establishment of the treatment and care of children with craniofacial malformation at at the University Hospital of Würzburg
- Interdisciplinary concept as part of the daily routine
- Optimization of diagnostics and further care with mostly avoidance of potentially harmful radiation exposure
- Coordination of further examinations und treatment in a weekly out-patient clinic
- Surgery if needed performed by the pediatric neurosurgeons together with the maxillo-facial department
- The Center for Craniofacial Anomalies is part of the Center for Craniofacial Diseases (see page 34). There you can find further information about the cooperating institutions.