Programs and services
- Improvement of diagnostic and patient care for patients with rare or unclear movement disorders
- Early diagnosis, diagnostic, therapy initiation and optimization and research for / within rare
- movement disorders in an interdisciplinary setting for patients of all age groups
- Application of diagnostic procedures according to practice guidelines of the German Neurological Association. If required application of special
- diagnostic methods in cooperation with other competence centers.
- Definition and implementation of interdisciplinary therapy concepts.
- Organization of interdisciplinary case conferences.
- Support of innovations in the field of rare
- movement disorders (clinical studies, basic
- research etc.)
- Cooperation with the center for rare diseases – reference center northern bavaria (ZESE) and other national and international institutions and networks for an optimization of health care for patients with rare movement disorders.
- Department of Neurology
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Neurosurgery
- Department of Nuclear Medicine
- Department of Neuroradiology
- Institute of Human Genetics
+49 931 201-29029
Dr. M. Held
Zentrum für Seltene Erkrankungen | Universitätsklinikum Würzburg |
Ambulanz: Josef-Schneider-Straße 2 | Haus D6 | 97080 Würzburg | Deutschland
Hausadresse: Josef-Schneider-Straße 4 | Haus C14 | 97080 Würzburg | Deutschland
Postadresse: Josef-Schneider-Straße 2 | 97080 Würzburg | Deutschland