Breast Cancer Center Würzburg
Programs and services
- Interdisciplinary networking of breast cancer care, research, and also initial- and continuing education.
- Interdisciplinary consultation.
- Integrated diagnostics and therapy of breast diseases in ambulatory, inpatient and daytime clinical settings.
- Offer over the entire spectrum of breast surgery, axillary interventions, plastic reconstructions of the breast, augmentations, implants and in cooperation with the Department of Plastic surgery ‘Free flap plasty techniques’
- Intraoperative radiotherapy
- Latest therapy concepts and innovative substances available during after-treatment (i.e. antibody, small molecules,…), since numerous clinical trials /studies can be offered directly at the breast center.
- Interdisciplinary Tumor Board
- Integrated overall concept from a single source. Surgery and follow up by a large gynecological-led day-clinic, for the care of breast cancer patients, both in the initial- and in the advanced or metastatic stage of the disease.
- Psycho-oncological care and palliative Access Connections
- Women‘s Clinic (OB/GYN) and Polyclinic
- Clinic for Radiotherapy
- Institute for Radiology
- Clinic for Nuclear Medicine
- Surgical Clinic II (Plastic Surgery)
- Medical Clinic II
- Comprehensive Cancer Center Mainfranken