Fraunhofer Translational Center Würzburg
Treatment spectrum and priority areas
- Theranostics: Operations of the division of Theranostics concentrate on developing of products which enable highly efficient and personalized, therapy accompanying in-vitro diagnostics or even combine diagnostics with an in-situ therapy.
- Test systems: Our test systems are used for risk assessment of biological substances and synthetic material, infection studies, in particular with human obligate disease agents, as well as in the field of oncology.
- Bioreactors: These bioreactors which are produced in an application oriented way, are suitable for cultivating different cells and tissues under physiological conditions.
- Implant development: A unique characteristic of the Translational Center is the vascularized carrier structure BioVaSc-TERM® for the production of implants which can be connected to the circulatory system during implantation.
- Competence platform registration: We advise and counsel you during planning and execution of pre-clinical and clinical studies.
- CCC Comprehensive Cancer Center Mainfranken
- Department of Functional Materials in Medicine and Denistry
- MCW Musculoskeletal Center Würzburg
- University Hospital of Würzburg
- Comprehensive Heart Failure Center
+49 931 31-88002
Translationszentrum »Regenerative Therapien für Krebs- und Muskuloskelettale Erkrankungen« TZKME | Institutsteil Würzburg | Röntgenring 11 | 97070 Würzburg | Deutschland